Website Control Risks
Intelligence Analyst – Due Diligence
This position will be on a fixed term contract.
Control Risks is seeking an experienced Intelligence Analyst to support our client’s Global Security Investigations team. The aim of the due diligence team is to assess’ actual or potential counterparties, looking for any issues that might pose a risk to them, reputational or otherwise.
The successful candidate will help provide background research into potential third-party vendors, as well as third party persons of interest, particularly in compliance and financial crime concerns.
The primary task of the role is to research concerns flagged by other teams within the Global Security team, and provide a thorough break down of research from various databases and open-source intelligence resources. A meticulous eye for detail is a must in this challenging role with a high volume of deliverables. You will be required to make sense of complex information and have a clear and crisp writing style.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct media and database research using complex search criteria and following a strict methodology.
- Provide research into potential issues relating to financial crimes, compliance concerns, money laundering, and corruption.
- Build and maintain awareness of the broader context and implications of the various types of risk affecting the business (e.g., financial, legal, reputation, etc.).
- Analyse search results within the context of the project and country.
- Distil conclusions and identify indirect connections from research findings.
- Create thorough reports to be presented to client stakeholders presenting information relating to potential third-party vendors and people.
The base salary range for this position in California is $80,000-$90,000 per year. Exact compensation offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per California SB 1162
- 2-3 years’ experience in Intelligence Analysis and Due Diligence Research.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of research techniques, databases, networks, online registers, and archives as well as research using general internet search engines.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
- Ability to summarize large amounts of information in a clear and concise manner.
- Effectively communicate complex topics verbally and in writing.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarized in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary bonus scheme that incentivizes, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasize the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.