Job Description & Summary
Job Title: Internal Audit Associate
- The candidate will work in the technology stream of the IA team in PwC Nigeria to manage technology related audits and make presentations to internal/external clients at as required.
- Demonstrate skills and audit experience across focus areas such as Systems Audit, Information Security, IT Infrastructure reviews (servers, networks, routers, e.t.c), IT Governance, IT Operations, IT Resilience e.t.c
- Conduct IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes, with experience in the following areas:
- Performing pre and post-implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- Providing assurance that ethical algorithms are utilized in the deployment of technologies such as RPA, AI e.t.c
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated.
- Assessing information security issues related to adopting new/emerging technologies
- Evaluating adequacy of privacy measures related to new/emerging technologies
- Performing reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Demonstrate good understanding of standards/frameworks such as COBIT, ISOs, COSO framework, PCI DSS and other relevant guidelines.
- Demonstrate basic understanding and application of the application of analytics in Internal Audit.
- Proficient understanding of the internal audit process including risk assessments, planning, scheduling, reporting, continuous monitoring.
- Ability to independently plan IT audit engagements, collect and analyze information to form conclusions, develop audit findings and recommendations and prepare audit reports communicating results to management
- Ability to develop and deliver technical and functional trainings on technology audit, risk and security topics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for audit reporting/discussions with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Report writing, presentation and inter-personal skills including good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of business issues across multiple industries and the relevance of technologies with a view to identify, pursue, and ultimately win business opportunities for internal audit practice in PwC
- Demonstrate good project management skills especially in the application and adoption of technology to enable the activities of internal audit clients of PwC
- Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees
- Ability to multi-task various projects and deadlines.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Audit, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Certification(s) Required: CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CGEIT, ACA or any relevant certification
- Candidates should have at least 2-4 years of experience within Internal Audit, Risk and Security functions ideally, or professional services / audit firms.
- Candidate must have in-depth experience of Technology processes and Technology Risk Management
- Consulting background will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.
Internal Audit Associate at PwC, Lagos.Share with someone