Job Description & Summary
Job Title: Internal Audit – Senior Associate
- The candidate will work in the technology stream of the IA team in PwC Nigeria to lead technology audits and deploy audit analytics and make presentations to internal/external clients at as required.
- Demonstrate skills and audit experience across a number of focus areas, such as Systems Audit, Information Security, IT Infrastructure reviews (servers, networks, routers, e.t.c), IT Governance, IT Operations, IT Resilience e.t.c
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes
- Excellent knowledge of ACL application in data interrogation and analytics including writing of ACL scripts.
- Moderate to advanced proficiency in the development of analytics/scripts for meeting audit objectives
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills in areas such as data analysis, machine learning and visualizations, leveraging tools such as SQL, Python, Tableau, R, Galvanize, Idea and Power BI
- Extensive experience with performing data extraction, cleansing, transformation and analyses from a wide variety of data sources
- Design and develop data analytics routines/scripts and processes to support internal audit activities and processes
- Use data analysis tools to create repeatable data analytics scripts to support continuous auditing of critical KRIs, KPIs and audit tests for our clients
- Ability to automate and develop dashboards for monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical and functional requirements of audit software e.g. TeamMate, Galvanise, CURA, Isometrix, PentanaMK (MKinsight), etc.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of business issues across multiple industries and the relevance of technologies with a view to identify, pursue, and ultimately win business opportunities for internal audit practice in PwC
- Demonstrate extensive project management skills especially in the application and adoption of technology to enable the activities of internal audit clients of PwC
- Ability to support a series of high-profile co-source or outsource audit engagements across industry sectors
- Ability to multitask across various projects and deadlines
- Ability to develop and deliver technical and functional trainings on audit analytics solutions as required; to enhance the broad understanding and use by clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for audit reporting/discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Report writing, presentation and inter-personal skills including good written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree
- Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Audit, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Certification(s) Required: CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, ACA or any relevant certification
- Candidates should have at least 4-6 years of experience within Internal Audit functions ideally, or professional services / audit firms.
- Candidate must have in-depth experience of Technology processes and Technology Risk Management
- Consulting background will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.