Internal Control Officer
Head, Internal Control
- Contribute to the identification of control weaknesses that may be found in payment documents as support to the Head, Internal Control Department.
- Ensure compliance with company policy, procedure and process as well as statutory requirements relating to payment, through pre-payment audit exercise.
- Ensure complete payment documentation and necessary approvals.
- Ensure efficient and timely treatment of payment documents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishment of Prepayment & Internal Process in DCP operational locations
- Review of monthly cash call requests.
- Review of Monthly payroll review
- Review of daily waybill/dispatch allowances
- Review of payment vouchers(Advances, Retirements & Claims/Reimbursements)
- Evaluation of internal control weaknesses and suggestion of appropriate control measures to be implemented
- Verification of Monthly Sales Rebate/Bonuses.
- Monthly activity report.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Head, Internal Control
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledgeable about contemporary industry trends and practices in internal audit & control.
- Organizational and Planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Highly Discretional Disposition
- Confidentiality Mind Set
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent technical and commercial skills
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development Opportunities
To apply for this job, click on this link--> apply.workable.com.