ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions on one intuitive and personalized platform. ApplyBoard is a mission-driven, hyper-growth organization. It has been attracting dedicated individuals for more than eight years who are inspired every day to break down barriers to international education and take their careers to new heights at a company that will invest in their career growth. Our six core values are our compass in our mission to Educate the World and the foundation of our unique company culture. As an organization built on a foundation of diversity, it’s important that our team members are representative of the students from more than 140 countries that we support.
We are looking for an experienced, well connected, organized and International Recruitment Specialist in Nigeria (Remote) to join our growing Sales team and take our company and platform to the next level! You will be responsible for driving the overall destination enrolments for UK and application funnel management set by the management. You will work closely with regional teams to plan, execute and track the GTM strategy.
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Drive destination enrollments be enabling sales team and recruitment partners on UK process
- Manage assigned set of recruitment partners in the region and drive various stages of the application funnel i.ee Application to submission improvisation, Minimum 4 recruitment partners visit daily and train them and their counselors on UK process, top schools and programs and requirements
- Conduct regional webinars and seminars on regular basis
- Attendance at Recruitment Partner Exhibitions and industry conferences to promote destination.
- Assist regional sales team regional leadership and its team members with the coordination and execution of approved destination GTM strategy.
- Implement and track monthly promotional strategies to achieve destination specific sales targets.
- Enable team to address recruitment partner inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide timely market feedback so that the destination head can timely coordinate with partner relations managers and partner client managers to ensure smooth flow through the entire application funnel.
- Stay up to date with region specific industry trends and align ApplyBoard with competitor information.
What you bring to the table:
- 4-5 years in International Student Recruitment for UK destination (preferably in a B2B setting).
- Be a UK destination subject matter expert
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce); considered an asset
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:
- Join one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 1,500 team members based in over 25 countries, who speak more than 75 languages.
- Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit applyboard.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.