Website Gladiator Systems Limited
About the job
Gladiator systems limited is a reputable indigenous company certified in the distribution of top-quality home improvement products such as high-tech security doors, surveillance systems, carports, railings etc. Providing a one-stop builder solution market. GSL has its headquarters in Abuja with branches in Lagos and Ibadan.
GSL is seeking a well experienced, highly professional and ready to work Inventory Officer to join the team and manage its Inventory.
This role will be a full-time role and an Ideal candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
1. Minimum academic qualification: BSc in Accounting or related field.
2. A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
3. Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
4. Project Management experience is an advantage.
5. Good oral and written communication skill.
6. Good planning and numeric skills.
7. Good interpersonal skill, organisational, data gathering, analysis and problem solving skill.
8. Strong attention to detail.
9. Proficiency in the use of MS office tools.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to;
1. Receiving, storing and issuing the company goods.
2. Managing the stock and stock level; maintaining the stock record using computerized and physical systems and reconciling physical stock with the stock on the system with regular periodic confirmation of stock.
3. Overseeing the arrangement of the goods in an orderly system, so that the stock I stored easily and retrieved easily wherever required.
4. Ensuring the stock stays physically protected in the warehouse.
5. Supervise, direct and manage the procedure for offloading and loading the company goods.
6. Closely monitor the movement of stock in an out of the warehouse.
7. Submitting weekly and timely report on all activities in the warehouse.
8. Maintaining and adopting the best operational procedure and practice of inventory control.
JOB TITLE: INVENTORY OFFICER
LOCATION: BESIDE IITA, AKINGBILE AREA, OLD OYO ROAD, IBADAN.
SEND CV VIA MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org ( Job Title as the Subjet the mail).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 7th July 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.