Job Title: ISO/ ISV Relationship Manager
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our growing ISO/ ISV team. You will support the needs of Nuvei’s partners and agents in the rapidly evolving ISV/ISO line of business within North America. This includes, ecommerce platforms, software providers, digital agencies, payment gateways, etc. This is a broad role which requires a deep understanding of the ecommerce landscape and the business models for the partners under your management, their technology, and their integrations with Nuvei. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, creating account strategy, and execution plans for the top partners. Additionally, this role is responsible for building out and managing a pipeline, developing & running promotions to drive new merchant acquisition and adoption through our key partners, and project managing large complex deals.
ISO/ ISV Relationship Manager Requirements
• Understand partner ecosystems, partner business models, needs of partners and Nuvei solutions to uncover opportunities and craft partner specific solutions
• Identify and drive growth opportunities within portfolio through new product integration/best practices, international expansion, marketing penetration or promotions or other strategic priorities.
• Create and execute account level plans that include contract negotiation, integration execution, and mutual launch activities.
• Establish yourself internally and externally as the main point of contact for anything related to your partner through strong internal involvement and deep engagement.
• Provide product guidance and recommendations to new partners to assist with their implementation of Nuvei & new product adoption.
• Maintain Salesforce for tracking of all marketing initiatives, product opportunities, and contractual opportunities and be able to use internal tools for account mgmt.
• Work with marketing to create strategies and execute activities that will drive partner advocacy, merchant acquisition, and increase total merchant processing volume.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.