Website mdf commerce Inc
mdf commerce Inc. is an international team of approximately 650 experts who develop a broad set of SaaS solutions to optimize and accelerate commercial interactions of its B2B and B2G customers.
Our team is currently looking for an IT Internal Auditor who will be responsible for managing our IT internal audits, support our 52-109 certification and to manage governance, risk and compliance (GRC) projects. In this role, he/she will work closely with the IT teams, the operations and external auditors to deliver efficiently audits and to provide value-added insights.
What will your main responsibilities look like?
In this role, you will be led to:
- Plan and execute IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT Automated Controls (ITAC) testing for the 52-109 certification and operational IT internal audit and compliance projects;
- Coordinate activities between external auditors, IT teams and operations, and support these audits (financial statements, 52-109, SOC, etc.);
- Identify, evaluate and communicate internal control deficiencies to management and follow-up on the completion of the remediation action plans;
- Prepare internal audit or compliance reports and support the 52-109 certification process;
- Act as an IT risk expert to management and recommend them how to properly comply to leading risk frameworks and better manage their risks as part of transformation projects such as post-acquisition integrations, system implementation, and process reengineering;
- Participate, manage or lead special projects related to governance, risk and compliance.
What elements of your professional background will be necessary and useful in this role?
- Your attitude of “business partner” and your customer focus;
- Your excellent communication skills and your ability to express yourself in French and English, both orally and in writing, since you will be required to work with English and French-speaking clientele across Canada and the United States;
- Your ability to work closely with others and to develop close relationships with people at all hierarchical levels;
- Your great sense of autonomy and initiative, as well as desire to continuously learn about new technologies and strong project management skills;
- Your discretion, diplomacy and impeccable work ethic which are inseparable from your expertise;
- Your in-depth knowledge of IT General Controls (ITGCs) and audit methodologies;
- Your knowledge of control frameworks (COSO, COBIT, NIST, etc.) and industry standards in security and software development lifecycle (SDLC) practices;
- Your interest in cloud security, operational risks, enterprise risk management, and/or data governance;
- Your bachelor’s degree in accounting, audit, IT or in a related field with a relevant professional designation such as CISA, CIA and CPA;
- Your experience (3 to 5 years) in internal controls (52-109 or SOX), internal audit and/or a related field;
- Your experience in working in a professional accounting firm and/or in a public company would be an asset.
We still have a lot of other things to offer you! : https://www.mdfcommerce.com/web-it-careers-en.jsp
Thank you for your interest in mdf commerce. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
mdf commerce subscribes to a program of equity and equality in employment.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.