Seamfix Limited is on a quest to within the next 9 more years (in line with our 10 year strategic objectives) to deliver value to 1 billion end customers, empower 10 thousand businesses and build 1 thousand leaders.
In Seamfix, we are extremely aware that there are endless possibilities if we can be one united people that speak the same creative language, create with the same image or picture of success and work towards the same end goal hence, we are looking for one who is a team player, who will resonate deeply with our vision, speaks the same creative language and desires same or even bigger impact.
We help organizations to acquire and service a lot of customers digitally by seamlessly automating their onboarding and service delivery processes, so that they can be more productive, make their customers happy and boost their revenues. Our identity and essence is solving problems in a very seamless manner in line with our name; Seamfix is coined from Seamless fixing of problems.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in software development, scripting and project management
- 3+ years of experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Laptop for work
- Health Insurance
- Employers pension contribution
- Flexible and remote work culture
- Work with really smart people
To apply for this job please click on -> talent.sage.hr.