We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be the main intersection between our executive team, engineering team, and users with a focus on full lifecycle development. We have a great product roadmap and you’ll be responsible for taking features through our agile product development process all the way from ideation to launch and validation. If you are looking for an opportunity to have full responsibility for defining and owning a Product, this is the role for you!
You will be responsible for taking ideas to business requirements for delivery and adoption. You will be writing requirements/user stories, and creating mocks/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning, and reporting.
We have a distributed engineering and product team so you must be adept at working with remote teams in a flexible environment with strong communication skills. You will help plan and execute training for support, enablement for sales, and marketing for the features you deliver. You will understand customer needs, prioritize, and deliver products that will create the most impact for our Partners, Advertisers, and Frequence internal customers. You will be constantly juggling multiple projects and priorities. You will act as a key product and technology evangelist and authority on Frequence platform and APIs, including creating detailed technical documentation and providing training on both current product functionality and new product enhancements.
What You Will Do:
- Ownership: Own the complete Product Lifecycle: Requirement gathering, writing user stories, managing Engineering priorities, and approving functional deliverables
- Execution: Execute the Product KPIs & Company goals
- Strategy: Helping in setting a product vision and strategy, understand and evangelize why the strategy is important and who we are helping.
- Ideation: Gather and promote the most relevant ideas and most pressing problems to solve into features
- Roadmapping: Plan and prioritize what (and when) the product teams will deliver
- Features: Define the “what” with user stories and requirements
- Go-to-market: Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience
Who You Are:
2+ years of experience in digital ad tech, mobile, analytics, or software product management
- A strong planner and staying organized is critical to the role
- Analytical ability and an excellent problem solver with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Must have experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements/user stories, and creating mocks/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning, and reporting
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, SQL, JSON, APIs, etc.
- Must have experience working with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum software development along with experience working with partners in Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Data functions
- Experience in defining and developing products to meet business requirements from inception to launch
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, external partners/clients, and managing stakeholders
- Experience with reporting and analytic tools, DoubleClick, Omniture/Google analytics tags
- Excellent communication skills – able to share information at the right level clearly and succinctly
Nice to Have:
- Industry experience in Advertising/Marketing
- Tableau experience or other data visualization tools experience
- Exposure to Rest APIs
- Engineering/CS background preferred
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.frequence.com.