We are seeking intelligent, driven, and analytically minded Junior FinOps Support Associates to join part of our growing financial operations team based in the heart of Vilnius. As a support associate you will help our customers solve payment related issues on live-chat, offering a seamless and memorable experience for the customer while increasing revenue conversions for the business.
This role is a fixed 3 month contract with potential to extend beyond this for high performing individuals. This role is intended to support our night shift team (18:00-02:00 / 22:00 – 06:00). Successful candidates will be required to work night shifts in office. The salary for this role has been enhanced to reflect this
What You will Do:
- Provide best in class customer support for customers attempting to make payments across our products.
- Support customers in real time using Intercom live-chat and Zendesk ticketing systems.
- Become an expert on payment flows, assisting customers to debug and complete payments that would otherwise fail.
- Proactively reach out to customers that did not complete their transaction. Offering assistance and case managing those customers until completion.
- Drive revenue through successful payment conversions.
- Feedback trends and issues to the wider management team and developers, offering process and product improvements along the way.
Experience & Skills We are Looking For:
- The absolute best customer service skills, handling customer contacts with empathy and professionalism at all times.
- Great English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Flexibility. You will be working in a rapidly growing team that is required to provide true 24/7 coverage. As such there is the requirement to work flexibly.
- 2 years experience in a digital customer service role, handling live-chats is a plus.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive full-time salary
- Bonus scheme based on both company and individual performance
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Educational budget, so you can further your academic career whilst working.
- Great office locations and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- Travel and food allowance.
- This is a night working role (18:00-02:00 / 22:00 – 06:00). Salary bands have been increased by 1.5x to compensate for this
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.