Website Amaly Legacy
About the job
Job Tittle: Junior front-end engineer
Who are we?
We are a mission-driven social enterprise unlocking funds for charities and non-profits using technology, asset management and a social innovation studio. We also worked in an advisory capacity with a number of development agencies and NGOs on their efforts, including various agencies of the United Nations. The team, supported by an exceptional board of advsors, has an excellent investment and fundraising track record covering donations, grants, debt and equity; with strong finance, legal and social impact backgrounds.
Who are we looking for? Superstar front-end engineers
We are looking for a new part-time front-end engineer to join our tech team in building our technology and contributing towards our mission of unlocking funds for charities and NGOs to ultimately create social impact. The key attributes that we are looking for are:
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for web applications. Using React or Next.js, Typescript, Tailwind or Styled Components, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Bonus points (not mandatory): Nest.js and GraphQL
What will you get?
- Purpose and social reward: Our work is driven by our clear purpose to create social impact and a better world. Our work is primarily with charities and NGOs to increase their donations. Your work will empower charities to further their missions and create social impact, impacting lives and contributing towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Clear roadmap and social Impact metrics: we have developed a clear roadmap that enables our team members to hit the ground running with a clear structured process and metrics that capture the impact of their work – how every hour of your work led to impacting human lives and creating social impact.
- Remote work.
- Autonomy: our experience with global professional services firms enabled us to see what a good work culture looks like. We believe in the power of high-energy teams that have the autonomy to build amazing solutions that can change the world.
- Competitive financial terms.
We go above and beyond to foster diversity and welcome applications from candidates from around the world – which is why our work is 100% remote. We are keen to engage with candidates who have the relevant skills, are passionate about social impact with a burning desire to create a better world and most importantly individuals who can self reflect. If you’re passionate about social impact, environmental conservation, and technological innovation, and believe you fit our dream candidate profile then we want to speak with you!
Amaly is endorsed by Unleash Innovation Labs for the SDGs (powered by Chemonics International, the implementation partners of USAID), Halcyon (endorsed by the US State Department), H.R.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Innovation Fund (part of the UAE Ministry of Finance), Y&Y Nurturing Social Business (endorsed by Nobel Prize Winner Professor Yunus Founder of Grameen Bank).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.