Website ArrowResources AG
Junior Investment Analyst
About the job
ArrowResources AG is a leading company in the mining, and metals, and energy industries, and we are seeking a Junior Investment Analyst to join our team. As a Junior Investment Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing investment opportunities, monitoring market trends and competitors, and providing recommendations to senior investment analysts. You will also be expected to participate in presentations and discussions with clients, investors, and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the mining and, metals, and energy industry, have a strong analytical mindset, and be eager to learn and grow with our company.
- Conducting research and analysis on market trends and investment opportunities in the mining, metals, and energy
- Monitoring and tracking financial performance of companies in the industry
- Collaborating with senior investment analysts to develop investment strategies and make recommendations to management
- Preparing reports and presenting findings to banks, investors, and other stakeholders
- Participating in due diligence processes for potential investments, mergers, and acquisitionsassets
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of financial models and databases
- Staying up-to-date on industry news and regulatory changes
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in a investment banking role.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related field
- Strong understanding of financial analysis and valuation techniques
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of financial modeling and database software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Passion for the mining and metals ,natural resources, its related industries and investment analysis.
- Multi-cultural international team of highly motivated colleagues
- Modern working environment and equipment
- At Arrow Resources, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.