Junior/Mid Level Backend Developer
We are looking for a Back-end Developer who will be responsible for the backend development of the services offered by Patronize. Creating elegant products begin with lots of prototyping and iteration to explore the problem space. We care deeply about collaboration and feedback during the development process, which culminates in the careful attention to edge cases, error handling, polished code, and great tests to ensure we ship a reliable product that never compromises data integrity or security. You will work closely with other engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ability to translate business requirements into logic.
- Aggressive learner
- Works well individually or in a group setting with minimal direction.
- Develop and build out lightweight internal tools for internal teams.
- Writing tests for new and existing features.
- Work together with Front-end Developers to integrate UI elements with server-side logic
- Stay informed about emerging technologies
- Identify how the system can be improved than before
- Review code from other engineers to help ensure security, maintainability and performance
Back-end Developer requirements are:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience of working on Back-end Applications (Fintech is a plus).
- Solid experience with Node
- Have info on how software development process is done. Eg from plan, design and implementation
- Good teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good knowledge of vanilla MySQL and how MYSQL relationships works
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.