Junior Product Manager
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to help manage and execute the strategy for the lifecycle of our products. You will be helping to define the scope and objectives for continuous product success. The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator, with the ability to balance and communicate priorities across multiple business teams and organize and maintain a roadmap that impacts internal users and customers alike.
You will need to have a deep understanding of the various aspects of the customer lifecycle within a financial services institution, with a specific focus on banking products related to savings, interest, deposits and withdrawals, lending and investments. A solid understanding of, and passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, would be a great advantage.
Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that make us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
- Contribute to overall Xapo product strategy and vision.
- Collect, analyze and respond to user feedback;
- Research competitors and similar product offerings;
- Demonstrate new ideas and features with stakeholders;
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product line.
- Work closely with engineers and internal stakeholders and use data-driven approaches to identify potential areas of improvement within the business, with a specific focus on AFC Compliance products and processes.
- Manage product platforms used by a wide array of internal stakeholders.
- Engage in proactive development research to continuously identify and/or ideate opportunities for new features, products and enhanced processes to improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholder groups to understand business needs and set and manage priorities.
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals based on product metrics.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product documentation for use in audits and regulatory exams.
- Work closely with the data team to give quantitative context to product strategy decisions;
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 2+ years;
- Experience in financial services, payments, correspondent banking and banking operations with a special focus on shipping and/ or managing market-leading products in a fast-growing fintech and/or payments company;
- Experience in developing financial models, collecting and analyzing data and creating compelling materials to justify business decisions and prioritization;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven experience supporting product and business decisions; and
- Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of execution.
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.