Website Yoco Co
Junior UX Strategist
Hello, UX Extraordinaire. We are looking for an exceptional Junior UX Strategist / Information Architect to join our team, but we’ll go more into those details shortly. First, let’s talk about why this role and our company might be a good fit for you and your skills.
- Mission. We work with mission-driven clients. This is a chance to do work that has a genuinely positive impact on the world.
- 4-Day Work Week. We offer “flex” Mondays off. You’ll get most Mondays off. We’re still a high-performance culture, so periodically, you’ll still need to log some Monday hours to keep projects moving.
- Holiday Breaks. We offer nearly a week off at Thanksgiving and two weeks off for Christmas.
- Best Place to Work. We were named 2020 and 2021 Best Place to Work by the Inc. 5000 and Washington Business Journal.
- High Caliber Team with Kindness. You’ll work with team members who are both top performers and genuinely kind and supportive.
- Do research, conduct interviews, and create strategies to help our clients increase their impact and achieve their missions.
- Be more than just a “person with a plan.” You’ll also help execute, get your hands dirty, and do what needs to be done.
- Be involved at critical points throughout the full process, from wireframes to design concepts, from the first kickoff meeting to the final QA.
- Collaborate closely with designers, developers, and project managers, to ensure everyone is on the same page and working towards a common goal.
- Guide organizations along a path of digital transformation, helping them refine their web presence, and increase their impact.
- Have created UX deliverables like Personas, User Flows, Information Architectures, and Sitemaps at a high level of execution and complexity.
- Have direct experience contributing to the strategic aspects of website redesign. (Ideally, you should have 10+ non-academic projects under your belt.)
- Understand the principles of UI/UX design and marketing that get results, including the buyer’s journey, conversion orientation, calls to action, marketing automation, and more.
- Are flexible and understand that sometimes you’ll have to wear an unexpected hat or two when the situation calls for it.
- Hold yourself accountable and deliver on your commitments.
- Love sharing your knowledge and helping to level up your colleagues and clients.
- You prefer to work on a single big project at a time. We all have to do a bit of juggling around here, and while we wish we could pour ourselves into just one thing for weeks at a time to make it perfect, that’s often not the reality.
- You’ve ever said “that’s not my job” or “that’s below my pay grade.” While we try to utilize everyone in the best way we possibly can, sometimes things can get dicey and we have to pitch in to help reach the finish line.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.yokoco.com.