Key Account Manager – Electronics
As the Key Account Executive (Consumer Electronics) to oversee the relationships of the most important clients for the Consumer Electronics category. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the various assortments for the category and other add-on services to achieve mutual satisfaction. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients. You should also be able to develop relationships with potential clients.You will potentially be managing sales of electronics, mobile and computing, home and living electronics, etc.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers promptly.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Profitability and Revenue: The Key Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales which will lead to profitability in the category and an increase in revenue. They will be expected to achieve a monthly sales figure of at least N100 million in sales with an average margin of 2.5%.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Identifying new business opportunities and sales leads: This may involve researching potential customers, analyzing market trends, and identifying areas where the company can expand its offerings.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers: This involves regular communication with customers to understand their needs and ensure that their expectations are being met.
- Negotiating contracts and pricing: Key account managers are responsible for working with customers to negotiate favorable terms and pricing for the company and the customer.
- Coordinating with other departments: Key account managers work closely with other departments within the company, such as marketing, product development, and logistics, to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Tracking sales and market trends: Key account managers must be aware of market trends and changes to help the company adjust its strategy accordingly.
Special Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience selling Consumer electronics related products (home appliances, mobile phones, accessories, computing, etc.) B2B selling is a great advantage.
- Planning and organizational skills, including keen attention to detail; most important is a desire to constantly improve Persuasive and resilient
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make recommendations by using data and judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures or governing law.
- Exhibit a high level of autonomy, initiative, collaboration, creativity, tenacity, resilience, and diplomacy.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
To apply for this job please visit sabi.zohorecruit.com.
Key Account Manager – Electronics at SabiShare with someone