Website Fadac Resources and Services
- Run the day-to-day affairs of the restaurant’s premises management like parking, waste disposal, building security etc. and supervising the work of staff (waiters, cleaners, security personnel, etc.).
- Engage with regulators and Govt agencies whose activities impact the restaurant e.g., LAWMA, EKEDC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating all maintenance and installations (power, generator, cleaning, etc).
- Responding efficiently to customer questions and complaints
- Organizing and supervising staff shifts.
- Monitoring and controlling costs and minimizing waste.
- Monitoring operations and enforcing discipline and/or initiating corrective actions.
- Ensuring compliance with hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Handling administration and paperwork including preparing and presenting daily reports to Management.
- Preparation of staff salary
- Manage all dispatch and ensure compliance with company policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.