L1 Customer Support Agent
Does this sound like you?
- Your friends and family call you to troubleshoot their technology problems
- You love learning new things, and the thought of learning new software is exciting
- You are a puzzle-solver; whether that requires taking things apart to learn how they work or untangling a complex problem, you get to the bottom of it
- You want to take your technical aptitude and turn it into a career
Welcome to the Customer Support team at Trilogy! We support over 100 unique enterprise software products – everything from mobile app development platforms to database load-balancers. We not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support these products, we also become deep technical experts who can solve problems that no one has seen before.
Trilogy is a comprehensive business platform, driving hundreds of software companies to become more efficient and profitable by streamlining business functions from development to product management and R&D – managed by the top 1% of global tech talent worldwide.
Our best customer support agents are intelligent people who love to soak up new knowledge. They enjoy using their expertise to solve challenging customer problems. We make weekly investments in our team’s professional development that drives customer satisfaction and agent happiness.
Trilogy consistently wows its customers with the quality of our support. We’re committed to hiring the top 1%, so you’ll work with people who challenge you. We’ve been fully remote from the start. While other companies were left playing catch-up due to COVID, our teams continue to operate as remote-work experts. Our communication systems and management style were built to optimize your work experience. Join our advanced technical support team to see how we’re transforming customer support.
What you will be doing
- Solving complex customer problems that our AI bot was unable to help them with
- Asking insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem
- Generating solutions using your product knowledge and our knowledge bases
- Spending 25% of your time learning about new products, features, & solutions
What you will NOT be doing
- Getting bored answering simple questions for the same product each day
- Working on easy or simple tickets, such as resetting passwords
- Working alone and avoiding live customer interaction
- Analyzing, writing, or debugging source code
- Take ownership of support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive
- Ability to communicate confidently with tech-savvy customers in fluent English
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems
- Customer advocacy, empathy, and keen attention to detail
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.crossover.com.