L2 Customer Support Engineer
Are you a customer support engineer who is obsessed with delivering a great experience, but you’ve already mastered your current products and are wondering what’s next? Or are you a software engineer looking for a way to get introduced to an immense set of product architectures, domains, and tech stacks? Sure, you could join any new company and learn their handful of products, but we think we have something better.
We are the Customer Support team at Trilogy. We support over 100 unique enterprise software products – everything from mobile app development platforms to database load-balancers. We not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support these products, we also become deep technical experts who can solve problems no one has seen before. There’s a lot to learn, so we have weekly “learning tickets” to ensure the whole team is up to speed.
This role is the highest-level customer support engineer we have – our tickets cannot be elevated above you. The problems are complex. The solutions might be configuration, database-level, or even code-level. Trilogy takes pride in its customer support quality and makes sure customers are impressed at every interaction. It’s an immense responsibility, but one that can put you on the fast track to career advancement.
What you will be doing
- Impressing customers by solving complex or new problems
- Growing your product knowledge, in breadth and depth
- Digging deep to discover the root causes and solutions of issues – exploring source code, databases, logs, and traces
What you will NOT be doing
- Answering the same questions over and over again
- Providing trivial or basic troubleshooting
- Writing knowledge base articles
- Resolving elevated customer tickets
- Expanding product and technology expertise by working on “learning tickets”
- 2+ years of software development
- 2+ years of experience with customer-facing technical support
- Availability for 8-hour shifts
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.crossover.com.