L2 DevOps Support
Are you a highly technical support agent or systems engineer who is bored of working with the same application week after week? Are you interested in learning the latest AWS technologies and refining your DevOps skills to become an elite support engineer—all from your own home office?
Trilogy support over 100 unique enterprise software products – everything from mobile app development platforms to database load-balancers. We not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support these products, we also become deep technical experts who can solve problems no one has seen before. There’s a lot to learn, so we have weekly “learning tickets” to ensure the whole team is up to speed.
This role is the highest-level customer support engineer we have – our tickets cannot be elevated above you. The problems are complex. The solutions might be configuration, database-level, or even code-level. Trilogy takes pride in its customer support quality and makes sure customers are impressed at every interaction. It’s an immense responsibility, but one that can put you on the fast track to career advancement.
What you will be doing
- Wowing customers by solving new and complex problems proactively.
- Drawing on your DevOps knowledge and experience and existing knowledge of AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes to discover the root cause of our customers’ most challenging issues.
- Building on your existing technical capabilities and regularly adding new skills and product knowledge to your toolkit.
What you will NOT be doing
- Answering the same customer questions over and over again. Any problem that has been solved before will be solved again by our Autobot.
- Troubleshooting basic problems. This is a more senior role focused on solving our most interesting problems.
- Writing Knowledge Base articles. We have a whole separate team dedicated to making great articles available for your immediate use.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- At least 2 years of system engineering or technical support experience
- Enthusiasm for solving complex problems and learning new technologies
- Ability to work 100% remotely from your own home office
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.crossover.com.