Website Aurea Software
L2 Inside Sales Representative
Can you imagine a sales role where you can sell the latest SaaS software products without cold calling or generating your own leads? Picture learning a proven sales process that emphasizes listening to the prospect to discover their most pressing problems rather than an “always closing” mentality. And, best of all, a role where you can work from anywhere in the world while being guaranteed earnings of $200,000 a year? Sounds too good to be true? It’s not.
Aurea is building a global sales team to sell our library of 100+ software products to new customers. We have created a 100% inbound sales model that brings the prospects, message, content, and a winning process to you. You get to focus exclusively on the art of persuasion with people who need our help, are interested in our products, and have reached out to us to learn more.
Our sales process is effective, and we have so much confidence that people following it will deliver great results that we put our money where our mouth is by guaranteeing your on-target earnings. You will be measured on your ability to listen to prospects, deliver compelling sales presentations, and influence deeper commitment by setting the next steps. We take all the earnings risk, not you.
If you love the art of the pitch and helping prospects solve real problems, this is your dream sales job. We train you on our products and process and provide weekly coaching from experienced sales coaches to help you refine your craft. You will grow, learn, and earn – all while working from the comfort of home.
What you will be doing
- Lead great sales meetings. You will spend half your time preparing for and conducting sales meetings. You will probe to understand the prospect’s problem and share why our software product is uniquely suited to solve it.
- Conduct engaging follow-up. The other half of your time will be spent in follow-up, executing tasks that emerge from sales meetings, such as providing prospects with additional material, scheduling follow-on meetings, or routing contracts.
What you will NOT be doing
- Cold-calling or lead generation
- Writing your own sales content
- Traveling for presentations or client meetings
- Close deals!
- At least 3 years of software sales experience
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to work 7 hours/day, anytime between 8 AM to 8 PM US Eastern Time
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.crossover.com.