Website eCLAT Healthcare Limited
ECLAT Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Lawyer (Litigation and Corporate) at eCLAT Healthcare Limited
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Reports to the team lead / unit head in charge.
- Carry out assigned daily corporate tasks.
- Ability to handle mergers and acquisition.
- Write legal articles and publish on the firms’ platforms.
- Analyze legal issues and proffer solutions in line with the law.
- Work with the Litigation and Corporate Department.
- Develop strategies to win cases.
- Arrangements of courts activities.
- Registration of businesses.
- Research legal authorities.
- Handle routine client enquiries and communication.
- Collate of matter start and matter completion data and prepare all claims cost.
- Investigate facts for a related matter.
- Draft and review court pleadings as well as other legal documents (loans, pledges, share purchase agreements, escrow agreements, resolutions etc.).
- Ensure legal obligations are met at all times.
- Handle client’s complaints and concerns on legal matters.
- Contribute to business development ideas by conducting thorough research on top class law firms.
- Source for client and briefs for the firm.
- LLB – University Degree in Law – (minimum 2.1)
- B.L – Law school certificate
- Minimum of 2 years at the bar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong computer literacy
- Attention to details and procedures.
- Ability to liase and communicate with clients directly.
- Familiar with administrative software
- Strong reporting skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service with a client focus
- Effective team player
- Flexible to work weekends and overtime where required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Deadline for Application: 21st December, 2021.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.jobgurus.com.ng.