Lead, Cloud Infrastructure
About the job
Qore is a funded, pan-African Fintech that provides the technology and operating system that powers fully digital and automated Banks across the African continent, and on a mission towards digitizing and fully automating all economic activities in Africa.
The Qore team relies majorly on cloud service providers, service provided by Qore are hosted on Azure. The cloud infrastructure team ensures that these infrastructural requirements for service delivery are set-up and secure, also taking into consideration availability. The team also handles issue resolution that occur on the cloud infrastructure.
Cadre: This role reports to the VP, Infrastructure.
What you’ll do
- Manage operations related to Azure cloud and on-premise IT infrastructures – server, storage, security, cloud services, server virtualization and business continuity & disaster recovery.
- Support database operations at Holdco Infrastructure level.
- Manage & drive APM engagement & Implementation.
- Manage requests from business divisions on provision of IT services and ensure seamless implementation & delivery.
- Manage change initiatives to ensure availability, performance and reliability of the systems impacted by change.
- Manages backup and recovery of Cloud infrastructure.
- Manages security of Cloud infrastructure including but not limited to WAF & SSL certificate implementation & operations.
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure a stable and secure infrastructure.
- Ensure that companys cloud and local infrastructures run seamlessly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for the companys business operations.
- 6-9 yrs experience in a Fintech, Service integrator, CSP, Tech enterprise or Service provider
- Active Directory & ADFS Proficiency
- Azure architect expert certification
- Azure admin certification
- Infrastructure automation expertise (Ansible, terraform, ARM, CICD expertise)
- Linux/ Windows OS & VMware proficiency
- Application & Infrastructure performance management tools delivery & management
- Project management, IT service management & team management
- Networking & WAF fundamentals
Nice to have
- Python proficiency
- Containerization experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.