Lead Customer Support
How We Work
To thrive in this environment you’ll need to have high levels of autonomy and ownership. You have to be resourceful and able to work effectively in a remote setup
- At least 2-3 years experience in a technical related customer support role (e.g. sales engineering, technical account management, solutions architects, customer success)
- Excellent communication skills (does that go without saying?). You will mostly be speaking with people via email (80%), with some phone calls (20%). You need to be able to read between the lines and craft messaging that is warm, friendly, professional and really meets the need of the specific demands of that email interaction.
- The ability to convert warm leads at a high volume by setting proper expectations, providing thoughtful responses, and clearly outlining the next steps.
- Comfortable talking and presenting to people with C-level and/or VP related positions
- Experience navigating and working with large enterprise IT organizations
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach when talking to customers in order to solve their business problems
- Comfortable working in a small team and the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must be motivated with experience working remotely and working autonomously.
- Fluent English speaker and writer (with other languages a bonus).
- Friendly and warm manner on phone and email.
- Not scared to get on a video call and talk to people.
- Must be able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field
- Understanding of IP address data and related networking concepts (L1~L7)
- Familiar with Linux/Unix and various web programming languages
- Deep knowledge of the software development process
Who You Are
- Can work independently with no oversight
- Self-motivated to drive outcomes
- Naturally curious to learn and discover new things
- Be comfortable with change and a company that is growing rapidly
What We Offer
- 100% remote team and work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Minimal meetings
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Interesting and challenging work
To apply for this job please click on -> airtable.com.