Lead Sales Operations Analyst
About the Team:
Our Revenue Operations Team is a collaborative, fast-paced group of go-getters and go-givers driven by the desire to accelerate growth, provide predictability and drive full funnel accountability. We tackle interesting problems, work collaboratively on scalable solutions, and relentlessly drive revenue to grow our business.
What you’ll do:
- Support and collaborate with our Sales + Customer Success teams to establish and optimize processes.
- Serve as the trusted advisor and operations lead to area sales and Customer Success leaders.
- Build our operational excellence through standard methodology sharing and process adoption across all users.
- Develop scalable reporting and deliver actionable insights for commercial (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Support) teams on key revenue and performance metrics.
- Assist in new hire onboarding, including provisioning new users, creating training materials, and territory management.
- Drive Salesforce hygiene and governance.
- Answer and troubleshoot Sales and Customer Success member questions or issues related to internal tools and processes
- Lead project rollouts for new tools and processes that increase the efficiency and productivity of our Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Serve as a critical interface to Finance on planning and forecasting topics and to ensure alignment in critical commercial metrics for company reporting
- Collaborate cross-functionally with major stakeholders in Sales Ops, Biz Tech, Data Science, Marketing, Product, and others
- Define and document key processes across the InVision Customer Lifecycle
- Research and evaluate industry best practices in Customer Success / Sales that can be brought to InVision.
- Assist with maintenance of InVision’s Gainsight instance, including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows
- Complete data analysis with large data sets to gather insights required to make key business decisions, such as renewal data, CSM activity metrics, and others.
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a Revenue/Success Operations role or comparable experience at an established B2B SaaS company.
- Experience working independently across commercial and financial functions to develop cross-functional solutions and capabilities
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Gainsight
- Experience interfacing with critical finance stakeholders in service of commercial planning, forecasting, and efficiency analysis
- Experience with BI tools such as Mode and Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data, e.g. Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, and/or Tableau experience
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages like python or ruby is a plus
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Adaptable and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Ability to balance day-to-day needs with strategic priorities of the business.
- Critical thinking skills to translate sometimes ambiguous business needs into effective customer communications and solution
- Expert in “best practice” Customer Success processes, reporting, and analysis at a rapidly-scaling company is a plus
To apply for this job please visit ats.comparably.com.