About the job
As a Lead Sourcer you will be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions. You will build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of the recruitment needs and requirements.Working as a Lead Sourcer, you will attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You will screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to clients.
- Follow up on leads to determine and source the best potential job candidates
- Identify and interact with potential passive candidates via social media and professional networks
- Serve as the primary point of contact for incoming candidates
- Post job openings, review resumes, conduct interviews, and negotiate compensation of potential employees
- Maintain consultative relationships with hiring managers
- Make recommendations to hiring managers
- Help develop talent pipelines and related databases
- Good sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Teamworking skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.