We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital learning & Development consultant professional to join our fast paced and friendly Capita Learning team as a Learning and Development Consultant. This is a zero hours role allowing the successful candidate to join us to deliver projects alongside other work or balancing work with other commitments.
Within this role you will work alongside our skilled, market leading team to provide consultancy on blended learning projects for our valued clients. Working with the client and other members of the team you will be pivotal in ensuring that we deliver a first class solution that meets and where possible exceeds our clients’ expectations.
Job Tittle: Learning & Development consultant
What you’ll be doing:
- Consulting on projects varying in scope and complexity to ensure that we are able to better understand our clients needs and deliver solutions that are second to none
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects hit the milestones set out and that we deliver the highest possible quality
- Understanding the learning landscape and upcoming trends in the digital learning arena allowing us to create cutting edge solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor tom our clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Developing a clear understanding of our clients’ learning strategy to ensure that our products slot into this strategy in a meaningful way
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record as a learning and development consultant
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and have meaningful discussions about their future learning strategies
- Great knowledge of the digital learning market
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability t manage multiple projects
About Capita Learning:
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You’ll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
What’s in it for you?
- competitively hourly rate
- zero hours contract allowing for full flexibility
- fully home-based role
- company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- the opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you’d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07784 237318 and we’ll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.