Website VAVA Projects
VAVA Projects, a Real Estate Management / Construction Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below
Legal Officer at VAVA Projects
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- LLB / BL.
- 2-4 years experience
- Preferably female for gender balance
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com