Rida, a ride-hailing service, is looking for a responsible local coordinator in Nigeria who’ll be ready to move around Lagos, Benin city, Yola and Abuja and supervise the work of our teams there.
If you have experience of running big teams, know how to be a good, responsible and diligent team player and are available ASAP, it’s you we’re looking for!
You will be in charge of setting up the processes of searching for local scouts who in their turn will be in charge of looking for drivers for our service.
The main goal is to attract as many drivers to work for us as possible. You have to be able to manage this big team, guide and support them and make sure we meet the deadlines on time and on budget.
Our ideal candidate:
- knows how to manage big teams and organize the workflow fast and productively
- is able to make the best possible decisions and make them fast
- is an effective and caring communicator, collaborator and negotiator
- knows how to delegate tasks to appropriate team members
- is able to meat deadlines and manage progress across the team to ensure the tasks are delivered on time and on budget
- knows how to oversee the delivery of tasks and making necessary adjustments on the go to make sure the tasks are completed to high standards
- has experience with collecting and analyzing feedback from team members and new hires
- is a diligent, hard-working and responsible leader
- has a computer and knows how to use it
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.