Founded in April of 2019 and based in Lagos, Nigeria, Eden is a trusted services platform for people to receive their domestic services. Whether it’s cooking, cleaning, laundry, or any combination of services, Eden allows people to receive their services on a recurring basis while we manage their schedule and the execution of the services. We promote a culture of trust, accountability, and excellence through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
As a Logistics Supervisor, you will play a critical role in ensuring seamless and efficient logistics operations in Eden. You will be required to manage the fulfilment schedule, delivery data, and performance of riders, while also optimizing routes, tracking orders, improving processes and maintaining quality standards, so that our customers remain satisfied with our services.
You will be required to
- Create, manage, and publish the Logistics – Fulfilment Schedule , On-demand schedule and Cost trackers
- Manage all Eden’s meal product deliveries, laundry pick up & drop-off
- Log delivery data & manage the fulfilment dashboard
- Manage relationships with 3rd-party logistics service providers, while coordinating with the inventory unit to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods
- Manage performance of riders at an individual level
- Control and monitor rider customer communication to ensure compliance with Eden standards
- Maintain process improvement of the delivery process
- Answer field customer calls regarding deliveries and ensure 100% customer service
- Support the Order Fulfilment team by conducting order reviews and tracking orders
- Coordinate and collaborate with order fulfilment associates to achieve daily fulfilment goals
To be successful in this role, you should
- Be familiar with CRM, and comfortably use spreadsheets to collect, analyze & interpret data
- Effectively manage projects using project management techniques and tools
- Be conversant with Logistics operations in such industries as Food and Beverage, FMCG, e-Commerce, Transportation, and others
- Communicate effectively with different levels of stakeholders, and able to negotiate, too
- Demonstrate results in improving business performance through leadership
- Have a highly developed sense of urgency
We will also need you to
- Have completed studies at a University, Polytechnic or similar institution
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a Logistics or Supply Chain related role
- Monthly net (take home) of ₦250,000
- Comprehensive family healthcare
- 20 paid vacation days + public holidays
- We offer 90 days of maternity leave and 30 days of paternity leave as part of our parental leave benefits. Our adoption leave policy follows the same arrangements
- Team-building activities and social events
- Flexible access to salary earned
- 15% discount on all Eden subscriptions
- Great colleagues & an amazing work culture
- Oh, and a chance to 10x the quality of life of Nigerians!
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.