Website mdf commerce Inc
mdf commerce Inc. is an international team of approximately 650 experts who develop a broad set of SaaS solutions to optimize and accelerate commercial interactions of its B2B and B2G customers.
Working in the ecommerce sector, we are currently looking for a Maintenance application support developer to join our team at Orckestra.
As a Maintenance application support developer, you will be an integral part of this team and will have the opportunity to work on various product areas including: Enterprise Cloud APIs, Web E-Commerce to support our customers and development partners. You will collaborate with your team to find the cause of reported issues and make required changes or advise our development partners. The support of the solutions at Orckestra is done by a multidisciplinary swarm team with the support of product experts.
What will your main responsibilities look like?
In this role, you will be led to:
- Work on and resolve tickets submitted by our customers;
- Diagnose and solve problems specific to customization or processes of our enterprise software based on Microsoft Azure. You will have full responsibility for initial analysis, some responsibility for patches developed, architecture, development, and testing;
- Advise and assist our customers and development partners in the realization of customization in their solution;
- Ensure support, incident management under your responsibility is completed and effective communication with customers and development partners;
- Participate in support optimization and incident reduction activities;
- Provide 24/7 support as needed.
What elements of your professional background will be necessary and useful in this role?
- Knowledge of modern frontend and backend architecture and design;
- Ability to create good designs and transform them into a powerful code;
- Knowledge of .Net and C# backend programming languages;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure (Service Bus, Blob Storage, Azure Functions, Web Apps);
- Be comfortable with large data files and have experience with SQL Server and T-SQL;
- Knowledge of Azure DocumentDB (CosmosDB), MongoDB or other NoSQL databases, an asset;
- Experience in problem solving and support;
- Have leadership and excellent interpersonal skills, proven trainer and excellent communicator;
- Strong analytical skills, thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Strong ability to work in a team and be versatile.
- Be qualified as a fullstack developer;
- Have at least two (2) years of experience in software development;
- Have experience creating and using web services. Our API is RESTful;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Excellent English and French language skills, both oral and written, due to frequent interactions with English and French speaking internal and external colleagues and partners across Canada.
We still have a lot of other things to offer you! : https://www.mdfcommerce.com/web-it-careers-en.jsp
Thank you for your interest in mdf commerce. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
mdf commerce subscribes to a program of equity and equality in employment.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.