Website Aurea Software
Manual QA Tester
Are you a smart and motivated manual tester who can’t break into automated testing roles because you don’t know how to code? Are you tired of endlessly testing the same product? If so, join us to learn how to automate tests across our growing portfolio of enterprise software products.
Aurea is disrupting B2B software by offering a Netflix-like portfolio of products that cover the gambit of enterprise software. As a tester at Aurea, you will constantly learn about and test different products, from CRM and intranet to marketing analytics and remote collaboration tools.
We have a unique approach to testing, which allows talented manual testers without coding skills to automate tests. Join us to take your testing skills to the next level while assuring the quality of releases across our broad range of disruptive software products.
What you will be doing
- Preparing test plans from story-boards and writing tests for use-cases and user-stories
- Execute test cases by following the steps and instructions accurately
- Automate manual tests (no coding experience required)
What you will NOT be doing
- Mundane execution of test plans. You will be expected to learn about our products and prepare test plans
- Unit or integration test – these are done by software engineers
- Test and certify releases across our product portfolio while automating manual testing processes
- 2+ years of manual quality assurance testing experience
- Ability to precisely follow instructions and identify discrepancies in pieces of written work
To apply for this job please visit www.crossover.com.