Website ABL Group
What you will be doing.
You will have two main areas of responsibility – firstly, you will a have key role in driving the strategic plans of the ABL Group in the country. A second and significant part of the role will involve the day-to-day running of Marine Warranty; Marine Operations, Assurance & Consultancy. Or Asset Integrity Management (AIM) projects and assignments. In addition, you will:
- Maintain and develop new and existing clients through appropriate propositions and relevant liaison to optimize the quality of service, business growth and client satisfaction.
- Conduct hands-on Marine Warranty, Assurance & Consultancy and AIM projects.
- Support the Regional Management Team across all of ABL’s business offerings.
- Prepare tenders and proposals.
What we are looking for.
- Engineering degree from a reputable university, or Master Mariner (STCW II/2), Chief Engineer (STCW III/2), or equivalent with relevant offshore-related experience/background and/or mechanical engineering degree with AIM experience.
- Charter Engineer or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Proven track record in MWS / marine operations & consultancy / maritime / AIM.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent English fluency including writing skills to deliver quality technical reports and communication.
- A valid BOSIET Certificate and an offshore medical certificate will be an advantage.
What is in it for you?
Join us and grow with us.
To apply for this job please visit abl-group.pinpointhq.com.