Website Teeya Co
About the job
Job Title: Marketer
Teeya Co. is a web development agency specializing in digital transformation services. We offer a wide range of services that include web application development, marketing and SEO, product design, project management, product testing, rebranding, and content writing. As a team of tech enthusiasts, we believe that every project is an opportunity to explore new possibilities. We aim to deliver exceptional digital experiences to our clients through a dedication to excellence and a customer-centric approach.
This is a remote contract role for a Contract Paid Marketer. As a Contract Paid Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing paid marketing strategies for our clients. As a Contract Paid Marketer, you will:
– Be paid based on the number of clients you bring to Teeya Cooperation. The more jobs you secure, the more you get paid!
– Strategize and execute marketing plans to attract potential clients.
Identify and engage with prospective customers to generate leads.
– Collaborate with our web development team to tailor marketing strategies for specific projects.
– Monitor and analyze marketing performance, adjusting strategies as needed.
– Negotiate contracts and secure deals to bring in new projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields
- Proven experience in developing and executing paid marketing campaigns on various platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing performance metrics, including CTR, CPC, CPA, ROAS, and conversion rate to increase campaign performance and ROI
- Experience in A/B testing and data-driven decision-making to improve campaign performance and generate insights
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and trends, including current and emerging platforms and technologies
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with marketing automation, email marketing, and CRM tools.
Provided you meet the qualifications of the marketing specialist listed above, having one or more of the skillset listed below is a plus:
- Content Writing
- Copy writing
- Sales and Negotiating Skill
- Customer Support
- Graphic Designing
- Social Media Management
- Content Creation
- Content Strategy
- Collaboration Skill
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.