Website First Property Hub Profiles Limited
At First Property Hub Profiles Limited, we strive to create a successful marketing network, we deal majorly in properties across Nigeria, we are into the art of buying and selling of properties, we also do have a profile of over 11 estates in our name, over the years, we ensure we bring pure satisfaction to our clients as they are the reason why we are still in business, we are looking for young and eligible hands interested in the booming business of real estate to help build a strong and successful market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Participate in product knowledge acquisition and development.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view/conduct inspection of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediary liaising between Consultants and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated leads.
- Maintain contact with clients to have openings to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Construct and send SMS and Emails to clients for reminders on outstanding payments as well as information on product offerings.
- Organize and embark on marketing activation at least thrice a week.
- Follow up on Company clients.
- To meet up with a 3-month target of 25 million Naira (Twenty-Five Million Naira).
- To also ensure active participation on Company’s social media platform.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 3 years work experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.