Are you passionate about games as we are? Be a part of a new era of gaming as we seek to grow the community and usher the future of esports with a team of creative and talented individuals.
We offers a diverse, inclusive culture where every employee is encouraged to grow as we expand our reach throughout the rest of the globe.
With employees spread across Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines, Europe and South America, we are all united under the same world-renown brand, a digital platform for gamers to showcase their abilities, GosuGamers.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people who are driven by passion and of course, games to make a difference in the world of esports and its future. Join our extensive worldwide family and send in your applications if you seek to make a difference with us today.
- Execute media content strategies to tie in with marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, photographers, videographers, vendors, and other communication partners
- Monitor campaign progress to ensure that deliverables are on track and timely
- Plan, maintain, and update social media and events calendar
- Compose and post online content on the company’s social media accounts
- Monitor social media accounts and respond to messages
- Conduct monthly competitor analysis reporting
- Gather, analyze, and interpret important data for social media reporting
- Attend meetings with the team and take down minutes
- Prepare weekly meeting updates, update and keep track of social media statistics
- Prepare and present monthly social media reports
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support the Marketing Manager in daily adhoc duties
- Experience in performing admin duties or social media management experience is a bonus, graduates are welcome
- Minimum Diploma in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience in esports/gaming is highly preferred
- Passionate about gaming, bonus if you actively follow gaming events and personalities across different game titles – Dota 2/VALORANT/Mobile Legends/League of Legends etc.
- Interested in digital trends, and adjust to new software tools
- Good knowledge of the different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube)
- Knowledge of social media tools such as Emplifi, Hootsuite, is an advantage
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and and meet tight deadlines
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational skills, project management, multitasking and is detail-oriented
- Metrics-driven marketing individual with an eye for creativity
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Offices, Google workspace for preparation of reports & PowerPoint presentations
To apply for this job please visit hitmarker.net.