Website Workforce Group
About the job
Workforce Group on behalf of its client a tier 1 commercial bank is hiring for the role below,
Industry: Banking (Commercial)
Designation: MARKETING ASSOCIATE (MA)
Locations: Abeokuta, Akure, Ekiti, Ibadan, Ijebu, Oshogbo, Apapa, Lagos Island, Abuja, North Central, South East, South-South.
To work within the business development unit in selling financial products and services with a solid value proposition to prospective customers, in addition to maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
• To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the area of Retail business in the Bank through the opening of different types of accounts.
• To give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new products/existing product development/upgrades for growing small and medium-scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
• To reactivate inactive and dormant accounts in the branch and reactivation by proxy as well as USSD.
• To onboard new and existing customers on alternate channels such as E-Channels
• To bring about value-added benefits to every customer by cross-selling other value-added products to every customer.
• To come up with initiatives and ideas that enable improved productivity and achievement of milestones.
• Build a customer retention strategy e.g. keeping customers informed and using gamification.
• A Minimum of First Degree in any Discipline. (HND/B.Sc.)
Additional Qualifications will be an added advantage.
• Not More than 30 yrs old for those without banking experience
• Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 0 – 2 years cognate experience
• Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Sense of Empathy, Attention to Detail, Positive Attitude, Integrity and Willingness to Learn
• Digitally Savvy
• Experience: Sales and Marketing
• Must have completed NYSC
• Possession of a Smartphone
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.