Website Venco Africa
Marketing & Communications Manager
Venco is a technology company in the proptech space. We builds operating systems for residential and commercial communities that help to streamline and simplify their operations – simplifying processes such as billing, collections, utilities vending, code-based access control, issue management, accounting and much more. We also provide direct services to households such as marketplace services, rental-assistance and household financing
About the role
The Marketing & Communications Manager manager is focused on building Venco’s brand image. You will be empowering the go-to-market team, attracting new customers and investors through various marketing initiatives. As the Marketing Manager, you will work with our Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to build and market our platform that will drive the success of our customers and the growth of our business. You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing a strong understanding of products, competition, residential and commercial real estate industry and marketing goals and objectives of our products at https://venco.africa
- Successful candidates will be strong storytellers who have the ability to distill technical platform capabilities and customer momentum into impactful marketing that inspires buyer audiences to take action.
- They will love crafting positioning and messaging that forms the centerpiece of best-in-class content journeys.
- They will possess a balanced blend of strategic and analytical thinking, understanding of the proptech/fintech space, and marketing acumen that allows them to produce well-formed go-to-market plans.
- You will also work on driving awareness and adoption of our solutions by deeply understanding what the marketplace cares about and help articulate that value through multiple channels.
- Actively writing / generating content that highlights the impact we are driving as a brand – product demos, decks, presentations, case studies, infographics, articles, etc.
- Understanding analytics and data and using them to create effective content strategies
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition
- Ensure all communication across the product and related assets are coherent with the overall marketing strategy
Requirements for the role
- A growth mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3+ years in Product Marketing, Community Engagement, Marketing, Growth, BD or similar role with experience in software and/or facilities management
- Experience in the real-estate and tech ecosystem.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in ecosystem co-marketing and related project management.
- Understanding of key acquisition channels: Social, SEM, Social/Display Ads, Events, webinars
- Strong analytical skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, other reporting and data analysis tools). Proven ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Must be able to explain complex items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have varying analytical goals and needs.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.linkedin.com.