Job Title: Marketing Lead
TEAM: Utiva Marketing Lead works with Digital Marketing executive and the community manager
The goal of this role is to help ensure that the organisation improves on its revenue and capture more learning, scaling the company’s communications and marketing activities and projects. students for its program. In addition, the role focuses on ensuring that we dominate our market and improves the number of enrolments in every region.
* Crafting strategies for the Utiva teams, working directly with the growth and sales team to develop strategies, contents and models for marketing.
* Working with the design team to craft graphics that best represent Utiva brand
* Redesigning the Utiva brand and executing our brand projects.
* Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing team
* Identifying social media influencers and managing the relationship
* Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
* Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
* Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
* Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
* Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
* Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
* Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
* Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
* Analyse consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
A typical candidate:
1. Must hold a bachelors in any social science subject
2. Must have about 3-6 years experience in marketing.
3. Global leadership competence and ability to pull relationships with media houses and partners
4. A Masters degree is an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.