About the Role
This role sits within the strategy and planning area of a fast growing marketing team. As Bark scales, we need to ensure we can balance the acquisition of both buyers and sellers. Currently there is an over reliance on SEM and we are keen to ‘move up the marketing funnel’ and diversify the channel mix. As we move beyond PPC, we will need to be more considered in our messaging, targeting and media choices. Currently Bark operates across numerous marketplace verticals in 11 countries and serves both B2C and B2B customers on both the buyer and seller side.
- Be responsible for the full planning, delivery and reporting of new marketing channels as well as marketing campaigns
- Create go to market strategies for various segments that have distinct needs. Collaborate with Paid Marketing, Sales, CRM, Product and Tech teams
- Contribute to researching/testing and then launching new customer value propositions/features to appeal to our primary audience segments
- Understand users on both sides of the marketplace through User Research
Perks and Benefits
- Share options in a rapidly growing company whose founders have a proven track record and are Private Equity backed
- Flexible working policy with a central office in London
- Private health insurance run by Aviva including dental cover
- Personal annual L&D Budgets with £1,000 to spend on your development
- Enhanced Gympass membership for all employees with access to mental health courses and fitness classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly team lunches
- Financial advisor
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular wellness weeks with industry leading talks through to massages in the office
- Being at the forefront of an industry with new and exciting problems to solve
Required skills and experience
- 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar marketing manager, category manager, commercial manager or product marketing role. B2B experience is mandatory with some B2C experience
- Understands the commercial value from marketing and prioritisation.
- Basic knowledge of PPC with strong multi-channel experience is key.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical mindset, with experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to guide strategy.
- Strong cross-functional project management and reporting skills.
- Experience in optimising web conversion rates is desirable
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.