Vendease (YC W21) is a platform that makes procurement easier and more transparent for Hotels and Restaurants in Africa. On the Vendease platform, food businesses can order anything they want at the best possible prices. Our brand promise is helping our customers save up to 30% on procurement costs.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Develop press kit materials for media outlets including press releases, images, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories
- Help maintain the company’s corporate image and identity
- Organize initiatives and plan events
- Liaise with the media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Build relationships with new media contacts and maintain relationships with existing contacts
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements and or articles
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for the company’s top executives
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs to determine whether they are compatible with the company’s public relations effort
- Strong Decision making, strategic thinking, creative solutions, and analytical skills
- Great skills in storytelling, Leadership and media relationship experience
- Minimum of BSc in any discipline and +5 years of experience in integrated marketing and/or PR
- MBA/MSc is an added advantage
- Excellent communications skills and proficiency in media planning and buying
- Demonstrated expertise in marketing strategy development, campaign planning and execution
- Working knowledge of relevant tools for ads setup and optimization, social listening and analytics.
- Abreastness with marketing trends, reports and best practices.
To apply for this job, click here --> drive.google.com.