Website Clipboard Health
Job Title: Marketplace Operations Specialist
The goal of the Marketplace Operations Specialist is to be a bastion of knowledge and critical reasoning that the Marketplace Operations agents can rely on to ensure we meet our team success metrics and their agent KPIs. The Marketplace Operations Specialist uses exceptional judgment and noticing to make decisions on difficult cases and can explain their reasoning in a clear manner so that everyone in the team can learn from this. This role sits within our Customer Operations team and reports to the Head of Customer Operations.
Marketplace Operations Specialist Responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert on Marketplace policies and procedures internally and externally.
- Encourage cross-functional cooperation among our customer support, marketplace operations, and product teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and enhanced customer experiences, implementing these improvements to increase team performance and quality.
- Mentor and provide feedback to a dedicated team of operations representatives, to ensure they perform to our uncomfortably high standards.
- Take ownership of the the team’s customer services queues when you are on shift, ensuring SLAs are met.
- Track and provide regular updates on team metrics, utilizing trend analysis to develop innovative solutions that improve team performance.
- Conduct team huddles to keep the team informed about any process changes and verify that they have a clear understanding of the changes.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a customer or client-facing position, with a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail, especially with complex cases.
- Requires exceptional noticing, judgment, and decisiveness to identify operational inefficiencies, propose solutions that align with SMART criteria, and follow through to implementation.
- Demonstrates sound judgment when resolving intricate cases, considering enterprise-level goals and values.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to agents.
- Exhibit exceptional leadership qualities, self-motivation, initiative, and a strong drive to achieve the team goals
- Ability to leverage statistical tools and techniques to analyze, interpret, display, and present data
System Requirements (Equipment not provided – NO CHROMEBOOKS, NO LINUX OS)
- Minimum 20Mbps wired internet connection
- Minimum i5 processor or equivalent
- Minimum 12GB Ram
- Quiet working environment
- Steady power and internet connection
- Located in the European, Middle East, or Africa region
This is a fully remote position. We operate 24/7 and work on a rotating roster. You must be OK to work weekends on any shift
For any questions please reach out to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.