Website Reliance Health
Medical Officer at Reliance Family Clinics (Port Harcourt)
The role sits in our clinical team to provide excellent primary care to our patients. The role holder ideally will be an individual comfortable with providing appropriate counselling to patients of all ages, at all levels of health literacy and has an interest in driving ongoing innovations in improving primary care delivery.
- Deliver excellent, evidence-based, patient-centred primary care services to all patients
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care in the clinic
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices.
- Develop and execute strategies and initiatives including but not limited to corporate events, wellness checks, etc that will lead to a better experience for corporate clients
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic diagnostic tools.
- Minimum MBBS, MBChB.
- 2-3 years post NYSC experience in comprehensive primary care
- Demonstrated experience with developing clinical/scientific research or utilizing medical research findings to guide treatment decisions.
- Able to recognize symptoms and signs of various illness and injuries to order appropriate tests and prescribe treatments.
- Understand proper format for patient note documentation
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must reside around Port Harcourt axis
- Able to work 8am to 8pm on days of shift
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.