Mobile Application Developer
About the job
Want to build applications used by millions of customers – to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world?
We are looking for a Mid-level Mobile Developer to join us in developing the next-generation versions of our POS Revolution (Financial & Payments) apps.
You will work on our new mobile offering, as well as some truly groundbreaking things we are building in our dungeon. The code must flow.
We expect that you:
· Have around 2+ years of Flutter cross-platform development experience
· Have 1+ years of hands-on native mobile development experience (Android / IOS)
· Familiarity with the ‘BLOC’ state management solution (This is mandatory for this role)
· Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages
· Familiar with Kotlin coding
· Familiarity with Native android is expected for this role, because a significant amount of time will be spent mantaining and building flutter plugins in kotlin
· Firebase: Should have experience with Push Notifications and Analytics.
· Figma: Should know how to use Figma to analyse and view the designs to build the app
· Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
· Ability to provide a portfolio showing projects solely worked on upon request
· Must be a constant learner
· Extra points for understanding the full stack required to build complex applications. Although this is a mobile developer position, we believe comprehending all layers in a system makes better developers and results in better products
Stages Of The Process:
· Flutter skill assessment (Multiple Choice)
· Android skill assessment (Multiple Choice)
· You will be required to work on a task, involving building a functional flutter application, this will help us assess your flutter skills.
· The final stage will involve an interview with the lead flutter developer and other management staffs
We can offer:
· An off the hook work experience in our company with many different products to work on.
· Working on applications which really make a difference in people’s lives.
· Talented and friendly colleagues.
· Hybrid work option.
· Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
We understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Our flagship brand, LibertyPay, prides itself as a payment service hub that provides online and offline financial services including Mobile Top Up, Money Transfer services, Bills and Utilities Payments, Request Money, Request POS and supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.
We want to change the world with our services and if that sounds like something you’d like to do, get in touch.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.