Website Our Pass
We are a company who strives to achieve continuous innovation for the digital commerce space through speed and security. A purchase decision for a user should be the easiest activity in their day-to-day lives as they have so many more important things to take care of, and that’s what we pride ourselves on.
We are the place for you if
You are a dynamic individual who is truly passionate about making a constant difference in your customers’ lives. You are also an individual who is never afraid to challenge the status quo, especially when you know or believe that there are better ways of carrying out activities. Lastly, you are an individual who is always keen on expanding their skills, regardless of the role.
About the Job
We are hiring a senior Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web. We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
All skilled individuals, irrespective of their education qualification, are welcome to apply for this role.
- 2-5+ years of demonstrable experience
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Flutter
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Critical Thinker with patience
- High Creativity
- Good listening skills
- Detail Oriented with good time management
- Good communication skills
To apply for this job please click on -> ourpass.notion.site.