We looking for a talented and passionate Mobile Developer to become a part of a high-performing engineering team. If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
- Designing and developing responsive and customer-centric frontend eCommerce application
- Working closely with other engineers, product and business teams to develop and innovate on consumer experience leveraging best-in-class front end solutions
- Analysis and translation of business requirements into technical requirements for development
- Creation of design and technical specifications and documentation
- Building and maintaining high-quality, functional, reusable and scalable code
- Participate in Agile environment using Scrum software development best practices, automated unit testing, CI/CD, code reviews, version control etc
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Coordinating thorough QA testing including backward compatibility with optimal user experience in mind.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to maintain a functional and optimal solution with clean codes
- Researching, recommend and learn new technologies to improve use experience and internal efficiency
- Keeping up with advancements and changes in technology and the industry and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business solutions.
- Identifying, communicating and resolving deliverables and/or production impacting issues
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for (2) year(s) or more
- BSc in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Rich portfolio of released applications
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and Java
- 2+ years of experience with APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Competitive salary
- Remote work friendly environment
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Health Insurance
- Company contributed Pension Plan
- Opportunities for paid industry events and conferences
- Stock options
To apply for this job please click on -> docs.google.com.