Website United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE: Our ideal candidate is one who can apply visual effects, animations, and other techniques to create high-quality graphic and motion designs for the brand’s products and services across various platforms such as web, television, social media, and others.
JOB OBJECTIVE (S):
- Deliver high-quality graphic designs and animations that reflect the brand’s product and services.
- Design and create appealing graphic design and motion graphics for the bank’s products and services.
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Create and deliver motion and still graphics for various platforms.
- Provide audio, video, colors, and animation for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations and banners.
- Work with writers and product segment managers to determine a creative direction for projects.
- Illustrate concept by designing the layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Collaborate with scripter/writers and the product marketing managers to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Use software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Apply creative techniques in designing graphics for post-production.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of graphic and motion design software such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, and others.
- Video editing skills for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and others).
- Graphic design skills and storyboard creation.
- Creative thinking, directing, and implementing skills.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum relevant experience; 2 – 3 years.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> app.ismartrecruit.com.