News Reporting Technician
- Cover and document Institute’s events and stories for Radio IITA including live reports.
- Schedule and conduct news interviews.
- Create and develop news stories.
- Write, edit, and submit a copy of news stories.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Supervisors.
National Diploma in Mass communication or any other related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Have good knowledge of journalism, digital literacy and audio production.
- Have ethics to broadcast journalism and pay attention to details.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.