Full Job Description
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Provide first-level reception and interaction for all incoming visitors.
- Develop and maintain professional communication with all staff and company suppliers/contractors in the shortest acceptable time period.
- Handle office communication and correspondence with clients and stakeholders as directed.
- Handle employee staff records and all related matters including payroll administration.
- Handle office budget and cash-flow administration
- Organize and manage the Office facilities and logistics, including required office infrastructure.
- Handling travel and transport logistics for all staff.
- Coordinate all Office supplies and suppliers.
- File, retrieve, and maintain a database of documents and reference materials.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents as required.
- Maintain operating administrative practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND
- Must be smart and pro-active
- Must have computer knowledge